Hate ....

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that basketball blue blood American has two large HD video boards in their gym full replay and audio capabilities and we don't.

I hate that I am jealous of AU

I hate DePaul's road uniforms- dark blue/black letters and numbers on blue jerseys just don't work

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that it took this long for our coaching staff to figure out who needs to be playing the most minutes.

I hate the f**king moron referees who called our game tonight. What a pathetic display. Even a reasonably well-called game and we're right there with a chance.

I hate watching one of our senior "leaders" sitting on the bench and smirking in the final minute of a double-digit loss.

Mostly I hate vcu, its thug-a** point guard and its fan base with a passion bordering on unhealthy.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that Luke Hancock's 20 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, and 2 steals tonight were not done in a Mason uniform.

I hate that we didn't hire Mike Lonergan when we had the chance.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that the announcers last night didn't mention the 39 - 16 advantage vcu had in free throw attempts.

I hate the Virginia Convict University can pack the stands and we can't fill ours to half capacity.

I hate officials that won't call the hand check as they were told to at the beginning of the year.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate officials that won't call the hand check as they were told to at the beginning of the year.

Yeah, the new "emphasis" on freedom of movement doesn't seem to apply to vcu's opponents.

BA was fouled on drives no fewer than six times without a call. I know because I started keeping track on one of my reporter's notepads. It was ridiculous.

I guess the refs realize if they call vcu's games the way they are supposed to be called, their entire roster will be fouled out by halftime and they'll have to pluck Fatoratti out of the stands to play.

Nobody wants to see that tub of lard in a basketball uniform.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate vcu.

I hate the way the refs called the game last night.

I hate that Mason (appeared to have) played the best they could, and it was still sorely short.

OP
Old Man

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate the way PMP always refers to Mason as "G Mas" in his posts. It should be "Mason" or "GMU" or "George Mason." It just really bothers my to read Mason referred to that way, and I don't know why. When I see it, I imagine finger nails on the chalkboard.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate movies that come out in mid-January are eligible for the Golden Globes the following weekend and Oscars month+ later. There needs to be more definition on what their "year" is.

I hate being 0-3 in conference.

I hate the NE-Denver game is scheduled to be played first. That's the marquee game on Sunday and SF @ Seattle should be played first at 3pm ET/Noon PT.

I hate that MLB's new replay system will not cover the "neighborhood play" at second base during double plays. They don't want middle infielders to have to stay on the bag while the base runner comes barreling into 2nd base. Well, change the rule and require the base runner to slide into the base like every other level of baseball has done for years.

I hate idiots who camp in the California mountains during a drought and build a campfire that then gets out of hand and turns into a wildfire. get some common sense.

I hate that CBS Sports Radio 1580am's signal is so low during the evening that its all static anytime after about 5:45pm. don't power down!

I hate FiOS for not offering CBS Sports Net and Fox Sports 2 in HD. I hate that not every channel I have in standard def isn't offered in HD.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I got my hopes up for the U-Mass after our patented nap (before Brooklyn) at the 30 min mark was not completely devastating
I hate that I was not upset or surprised by the ending as that means I am getting way too far into the stages of grief
I hate that I don't have as much hate as 5-2 has.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I hate that I now hate Derek Kellogg.

I hate that Examiner writer Kevin Dunleavy tweeted the following during the game and more people haven't picked up on it:

@KDunleavy: UMass coach Kellogg yelling "Don't choke" at Bryon Allen as he shoots FT. Didn't work. Mason up 84-81 with :42 left.

I hate coaches that talk trash to opposing team's players during a game.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I watch the games knowing what is going to happen.
I hate that I don't think I will be able to stomach another year of watching a Hewitt led team.
I hate that I don't have more hate because it probably means I am nearing the end of my rope as far as Mason basketball is concerned.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that George Evans was not selected by our administration to be the first Mason player honored as an "A10 Legend" (criteria wasn't that players had to play in the A10, but "those who made an immeasurable impact on each A-10 institution and their respective basketball programs." Lamar was great, but without George Evans and his 3 time CAA POYs, there is no Lamar Butler. As we've said before, George Evans was the George Washington of George Mason basketball. Did Evans do something to piss off the administration? It seems like every chance they have to honor him, they drop the ball. Maybe I'm making too big a deal, but this made my blood boil......lots of things make me hate these days.

I hate that Five Two doesn't realize that George Evans lives overseas and probably wasn't willing to come back for the A-10 "Legends" honor.