• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

George Mason at Maryland pics

BBride

Preferred Walk-On
Link here:

Fear the Patriots!

Thank you for stopping by the site!

DSC_9889.jpg
DSC_9879.jpg

nzhoops

Recruit
Bill, Photos are amazing. I love them all, but this one stood out to me for comical reasons lol. Schwartz looks hammered in this photo. It is almost like he knew he was going to win and pre-gamed before.

DSC_9175.jpg

dr. gunnie

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Curious - the pics of CKE after the game with the headset... anyone know who he is speaking with?

Would love to hear that post game interview if it's available anywhere.

gmubrian

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Great work as always, Bill.

I am partial to this one for some reason:

DSC_9057.jpg

Though, the focus could have been better because the Mason logo on my gold cap is a little blurry. Oh wait, you were focusing on Tate. ;-)

OP
BBride

BBride

Preferred Walk-On
Curious - the pics of CKE after the game with the headset... anyone know who he is speaking with?

Would love to hear that post game interview if it's available anywhere.

I'm not sure. Big Ten Network covered the game and Bill Rohland did the radio for Mason. Johnny Holliday and Walt Williams do Maryland radio and you could hear their post game on the PA. I just wanted to get CKE's smile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-Masonry1

Recent Tweets