Game 9: GMU (7-1) at #10/11 Tennessee (4-3) on Tuesday, December 5, at 6:30 PM.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Popcorn Report from the Cincinnati Bearcats home arena. (On my way to Knoxville from Toledo and stopped in Cincinnasty for the UC/FGCU game.)
Bucket style presentation, $6. Crispy, not stale at all. Butter good, maybe a tad salty. Didn't seem to pop at the time at the concession stand, so I'll give this a solid B.
Does popcorn at EBA really cost $10? That’s more expensive than Yankee Stadium.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Popcorn Report from the Cincinnati Bearcats home arena. (On my way to Knoxville from Toledo and stopped in Cincinnasty for the UC/FGCU game.)
Bucket style presentation, $6. Crispy, not stale at all. Butter good, maybe a tad salty. Didn't seem to pop at the time at the concession stand, so I'll give this a solid B.
You and Brian need to write a book...

Key to this game is twofold imo-

1: Hall bounce back + lack of foul trouble from Amari (and we know the whistles won't be in our favor)
2: How healthy is Dalton Knecht for UT?- If he's clearly labored by something, Tennessee has struggled to score without him on the court... the closer we can turn this into a rockfight game, the better chance we will have.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Losses to No. 2 Purdue, No. 1 Kansas and No. 17 North Carolina … some “spiral” LMFAO

The article shows a bit of discord among a player and coach Barnes.

No matter what they tell the press, the Vols are no doubt expecting this to be a “get right” game for them.

If the Vols struggle at all in the first half, that may trigger a frustrating chain of events that will benefit Mason. Great opportunity to steal a win.

In what is truly a shock to even me- Mason start off at #62 in the inaugural NET ratings by the NCAA (selection committee uses these heavily to decide seeding and bids). Helped bigly by Cornell starting at 55 and being a Q2 win at home (with Toledo on the road also being a Q2 win)

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
In what is truly a shock to even me- Mason start off at #62 in the inaugural NET ratings by the NCAA (selection committee uses these heavily to decide seeding and bids). Helped bigly by Cornell starting at 55 and being a Q2 win at home (with Toledo on the road also being a Q2 win)

That is a great rank! 2nd highest rating in the A10 after Dayton.

Also the A10 as a whole is ranked 8th overall.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

And Providence is 61. How the heck did JMU get to 35??

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Another key is going to be to attach their center, 6'11 241lb Jonas Aidoo - he has fouled out 2 of the last 3 games, so he is prone to foul trouble (though that was against two of the best bigs in the Country). He is the only forward who plays more than 10 minutes.

Given how we struggled against Charlotte's bigs, getting him on the bench would be huge.