Game 29: GMU (16-12 / 8-7) at Dayton (19-9 / 11-4) on Saturday, February 25, at 6:00 PM.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Thanks, that's me. I've been missing the ol' JMU meme threads lately. Was looking for a funny Fordham-related pic, but it's slim pickings.
How about something Petey called Fordham in the twitter spaces after our Dayton win. He called the "Fraudham" based on their weak OOC schedule.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Agreed on both accounts. English is also trying to fix the "mindset" of the players and I think the program as a whole. When a program hasn't been winning its more than just "coaching" that needs to be built on. And yes, Paulsen did fix "some" basic things around this and raising the floor, but English is taking that and trying to take it up a lot of notches.

I just hope we see more good hoops because I'm just not ready to see things wrap up early in the A10 tournament.

Getting Ticket back has done a LOT to help.
I think we were 4-6 without Ticket and 0-3 without Polite with the vcu game having both of them out. So 4-8 when one or both of them were out. Viola....14-4 when both were playing. Those 4 losses when both were playing ---Auburn, Duquesne, ODU (all road games) and Boston College (neutral site, Ronnie only played in the first half).

Last edited:

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I think we were 4-6 without Ticket and 0-3 without Polite with the vcu game having both of them out. So 4-8 when one or both of them were out. Viola....14-4 when both were playing. Those 4 losses when both were playing ---Auburn, Duquesne, ODU (all road games) and Boston College (neutral site, Ronnie only played in the first half).
Now 15-4 when both are in the lineup!!!!