Game 23: AT University of Richmond, Wednesday, February 6th, 7 PM, MASN2/ESPN+

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Okay guys. You can start playing D anytime now. You sure haven't for the first 10 minutes.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Is Golden really that f**king good where we're gonna cede the perimeter all night and get burned by 3's? I don't think we quite grasp that bad 3-pt shooting teams are a lot better when they have all the time in the world to set and fire.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Is Golden really that f*cking good where we're gonna cede the perimeter all night and get burned by 3's? I don't think we quite grasp that bad 3-pt shooting teams are a lot better when they have all the time in the world to set and fire.
Golden is really good.... but we need to help or he will score 2 every possession... Richmond can't stay this hot from 3

FreeGunston12

All-American
Is Golden really that f*cking good where we're gonna cede the perimeter all night and get burned by 3's? I don't think we quite grasp that bad 3-pt shooting teams are a lot better when they have all the time in the world to set and fire.
Don’t try that line. I got poopooed for saying it Saturday.

These are freshmen and sophomores. Make them out-ball us, don't give guys like Wo-Jik open threes. We're lucky that guy is only 1-3.

If Golden hits for 20 so what? Number one, we rotate our centers, number two, they don't have anyone else that will hurt much--unless we give 'em open shots.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Mason is a fairly disciplined team and Richmond is playing pretty physically down low... I find it hard to believe Mason has 6 fouls and Richmond has 3. Why are they swallowing the whistle on the fouls on Calixte and Reuter?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Limit turnovers and shoot average behind the arc and we win. We are deep enough into the season to know these are our the two aspects of our game that fluctuate game-to-game.
2 for 8 from 3 and 8 turnovers in the 1st half. have to improve there