Game 14: AT ODU, Jan 4th, 7 PM, NO TV

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
President Caberrea is wildly known for using twitter. He has a phone number too. Start there folks. Looking on his twitter feed, it seems we aren't alone in agreeing Hewitt must go.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
...I hardly think its a fair trade off to pay my hard earned money to go watch a coach and roster of guys not really caring.

Although I'm not to the point where I would consider boycotting the games or reducing my yearly donation, I have decided not to attend tomorrow night's Mason Insiders event. I just don't feel like paying an additional $100 for the luxury of hearing administrators and coaches tell me everything is hunky-dory.

Patriotfan49

Starter
Although I'm not to the point where I would consider boycotting the games or reducing my yearly donation, I have decided not to attend tomorrow night's Mason Insiders event. I just don't feel like paying an additional $100 for the luxury of hearing administrators and coaches tell me everything is hunky-dory.

Im not there either, but slowly getting there. However I cant blame you whatso ever about the insider event.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I was pro Hewitt, so I'll admit I was wrong...

but

I know some people on here were big Bill Courtney guys, and he's the only DI coach in the country without a win this year, so I don't think he was the answer either.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I know some people on here were big Bill Courtney guys, and he's the only DI coach in the country without a win this year, so I don't think he was the answer either.

Courtney was my first choice before I endored the Hewitt hure, so it's becoming more and more evident why I wasn't part of the coaching search. haha

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I read an article the other day that said Jim Baron was actually also considered.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

Tom, You should attend this. If I could I would. AND I'd probabaly get thrown out.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Tom, You should attend this. If I could I would. AND I'd probabaly get thrown out.

GMUBrian will be there, and he's usually the loudest one at these events. I'm sure he will give us some good intel on what is said. .

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If I'm there I'm pushing for a guarantee he resigns. (like I matter, lol). Or maybe Jollay can give Kathy some and she'll push for it. lol

We'll have to pay out something but he saves getting fired from two schools in less than 3 years. Hewitt knows he's not doing a good job.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I thought ODU defended Holloway really well. He had no space on the perimeter most of the night.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
GMUBrian will be there, and he's usually the loudest one at these events. I'm sure he will give us some good intel on what is said. .
Unfortunately, I have timed my epiphany on our coaching situation (and my vocal views on the subject) a little poorly. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some reason for me to not be admitted to the event, or prevented from interacting in some manner...

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

I want wall to wall video coverage. I want to see Brian getting hauled out of there by security as he is screaming "You messed with the wrong marine! I am going your head off and puke down your neck!"