Exciting News!

On account of me getting fired from my job I am free to go up to Princeton this afternoon despite all THIS TERRIBLE RAIN. But even better than that, I'm riding with VOICE OF THE PATRIOTS Bill Rohland, GMU BALLIN LEGEND Ric Wilson, and INTERIM AD SINCE 1997 Tom O' Connor!!!!

I have been told all parties involved will bear their souls to me in an exclusive crowded CATHY MCKAY CHEVY car interview with me on behalf of masonhoops.com!!!! It could last six hours if traffic is bad!!!

I would LIVE blog the trip (we're leaving in 30 minutes) but I am mildly retarded and will be drinking scotch the whole way and would rather not. BUT IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION for any of the parties, ASK IT HERE AND I WILL wrap everything up in a column tomorrow!!!

This is OUR CHANCE to finally get to the bottom about many things!!! Arledge, Larranaga, what shampoo conditioner Ric Wilson uses, ANYTHING!!! Just ask here and I'll try to ask!!!

I love you

Chris

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
see thread about team development. and ask TOC to help hewitt build one.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I want to know if Hewitt is aware of the lack of effort and passion from his team and if he is addressing it. Is he aware of how lost a senior and junior laden team seems to be.

And if you have time, who killed Kennedy and if it's true that George Mason was into fat chicks.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hope you did not lose your job. Really I do.

Now with regards to free time - we better see some video and pics of deep dark secrets or some very questionable behavior. Otherwise this is all a wasted opportunity.

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Does TOC visit the boards and if so, follow up questions: which poster does he hate the most? Does the incessant complaining of the same 5-7 people influence him in any way? Was he Samnang? Does he think those "Get it Jeets" stories are true?

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Hello. It was not a fun ride back last night. Bill drives like a herky jerky maniac and it is very hard to live blog while he is driving while trying to eat Mighty Wings and drink scotch.

I have many thoughts and many people bared their souls to me on this trip, however. When my in-laws arent bothering me I will begin putting them on paper!

Ric Wilson wouldnt eat mighty wings because he is a vegetarian. That little nugget will have to suffice for now.

Haxormax

Starter
look how ridiculously long your username is. YOU FOOL.

need a place to crash? I'm sure the cats can get off the couch.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am excited to hear rumors that Texas is prepared to make an offer to Shaka that would make him the highest paid basketball coach in the country. I am also excited to hear that would mean they fire Rick "1 Year in Dream Job" Barnes.