Do we get a refund?

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If we purchased tickets to the tournament and we are in the PIG and lose?????
Don't mean to rub salt in the wound, but I looked at our schedule ahead of time and came to the conclusion we have a decent chance to be in the play in game, and a really good chance that we don't even make it to Friday. So I figured the savings on early bird tickets wasn't worth the expected value I would get out of them (possibly zero).

I'll meet the team in Brooklyn on Friday. If they are there, I'll be there.

I think I missed one tourney since 1989...in 2003 or 2004, whatever the year is we lost to Delaware in the first round. I had an offer to go on a ski trip, and the stank of that team's inevitable demise was obvious.

I plan on going to Brooklyn regardless, but let's just say no other offers to do anything else cool better come my way that week...

OP
sigmanorm

sigmanorm

Starter
I think I missed one tourney since 1989...in 2003 or 2004, whatever the year is we lost to Delaware in the first round. I had an offer to go on a ski trip, and the stank of that team's inevitable demise was obvious.

I plan on going to Brooklyn regardless, but let's just say no other offers to do anything else cool better come my way that week...
Want to go skiing?