Data Leak?

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I just got a warning on my iPhone that my password on this site was involved in a data leak. Wasn’t a spam/phishing looking pop up, but rather an iPhone window.

Anyone else get or hear about that?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I just got a warning on my iPhone that my password on this site was involved in a data leak. Wasn’t a spam/phishing looking pop up, but rather an iPhone window.

that’s something built into safari. Basically if you have used a password that has been in a breach of some sort, browsers are warning you. Chrome does the same thing.

just change your password, you’ll be fine. That way nobody can take the password and login here.

I'm not saying I did it but I am saying since I stopped paying two hours of attention a day to the Larranaga thread I have gotten much better at hawking or hating or hacking or whatever it is called.

Why have aliases here when you can just assume the identities of other people altogether? I don't think it's illegal in this era of no net neutrality anyway.