Beer Sales at Games???

GMUSig03

All-Conference
I was recently in Italy where you can purchase alcohol from literally anywhere and drink it literally anywhere and I never saw any stupidly drunk people. Come to America, where alcohol is so strictly controlled - streets litered with drunk drivers and pedestrians. But at least they don't have open containers in their hands!

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I was recently in Italy where you can purchase alcohol from literally anywhere and drink it literally anywhere and I never saw any stupidly drunk people. Come to America, where alcohol is so strictly controlled - streets litered with drunk drivers and pedestrians. But at least they don't have open containers in their hands!

That's more cultural than anything else. South Florida has pretty liberal liquor laws, street windows for bars, beer vendors riding around in bicycles with coolers attached, and as long as you don't bring glass onto the beach no one cares what you're drinking, and that doesn't stop the same behavior you described.

We like to overdo everything, that's just us.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Is there some rule or social norm that would prevent the cheerleaders from serving the beer?

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We're gonna need to sell beers this year to allow everyone a coping mechanism for what they're witnessing on the court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk