BB&T Groupon

gmuEX

Preferred Walk-On
Any idea what the student deal is? They stuck us up in the nosebleeds last year. Terrible.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Any idea what the student deal is? They stuck us up in the nosebleeds last year. Terrible.

Honestly, the games are so lightly attended you should be able to move around wherever you want. I got tickets through Goldstar (400 level) and plan on just moving down.

JBiggs

Starter
Honestly, the games are so lightly attended you should be able to move around wherever you want. I got tickets through Goldstar (400 level) and plan on just moving down.
I haven't been in a few years, but the Verizon Center was a very tight ship then. You can move around in the upper bowl, but they'll check your tickets at the portals of the lower sections.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I haven't been in a few years, but the Verizon Center was a very tight ship then. You can move around in the upper bowl, but they'll check your tickets at the portals of the lower sections.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

You just have to look like you know what you are doing. I moved down in 2010 when I went with a friend for Maryland vs Temple. I really don't think they can be super protective when there will be entire sections empty for the most part.

Last edited:

GMUAKL

Recruit
You just have to look like you know what you are doing. I moved down in 2010 when I went with a friend for Maryland vs Temple. I really don't think they can be super protective when there will be entire sections empty for the most part.

I wouldn't suggest this. I've been working at Verizon since 2011 for the Caps and Wizards, and you could probably get away with this at a packed game with lots of people moving in and out of the section to get concessions. I doubt it'll be completely full though, and regardless of whether or not you act like you belong, the ushers know who is sitting in their section, and if they don't recognize your face coming back in they will ask to see your ticket.