Any Interest in the New Mason Jerseys?

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I reached out to a company that makes sublimated basketball jerseys (Mason wears sublimated jerseys as well) and just heard back - they can make these that are the same style as Mason's jersey for about $55 each. You would be able to pick name/number. The jersey would be a little different than the pic - Mason doesn't have the v neck collar in the pic, they have a u neck which would be fixed. Everything else would be pretty much right on. These are not Adidas jerseys and would have a different manufacturer logo on the front. We would also have the option of getting them without the manufacturer logo, but it would be an additional $10 (not sure if that matters to people or not).

We would need a minimum order of 10 jerseys - so before I go any further - is there any interest? Keep in mind, I would also need to ship them to you which would be an additional charge - probably around $6-$8. They take about 5 weeks to make, so if we got these ordered in the next few weeks we would have them around mid-November. They also have kids sizes.

Mason 2019 Jersey.png

Last edited: