News Tracking Official Adidas / Other Gear

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
They had this very simple George Mason Basketball green adidas shirt a few years ago.

I like the design of the one they have now but the whole “leave it all on the court” sounds hokey to me. I do enjoy the black hoodie from one of our special sales though and wear that a ton.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
They had this very simple George Mason Basketball green adidas shirt a few years ago.

I like the design of the one they have now but the whole “leave it all on the court” sounds hokey to me. I do enjoy the black hoodie from one of our special sales though and wear that a ton.
I did buy one of the grey George Mason Basketball hoodies you guys sold last year. I'm not a hoodie guy, but I do wear it.
It's very good quality and is soft and comfortable.
As to the stuff on the Mason site, a lot of it looks really good, but I'm all "Rising Stared out." Don't need any more. I'll wait for a new logo.
Wake me.

DRK331

Starter
Thanks for linking to the bookstore website, I picked up a few Mason Adidas jackets and other gear for Black Friday yesterday

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Right now 30% off on Fanatics.com which has all the same stuff as the Mason Bookstore (which is ran through Fanatics). The bookstore is only 20%. Plus if you have an Amex, you can get a $20 statement credit on a $100 purchase. You just need to add the Fanatics offer on the amex website.

Last edited:

DRK331

Starter
Fanatics has a bunch of different Mason Basketball jerseys

Fanatics has a bunch of different Mason Basketball jerseys