A10 Conference Season Pickem Updates!

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
First three weeks schedule for the A10 conference season are up and available for you to pick your winners!

Click here to make your picks!

- 2 points for each correct home team picked, 3 points for every correct away team picked
- Deadline to make picks is each Monday at 5pm
- Join any time, play any week. We'll total up the wins at the end of the season to see who wins!
- Don't forget to fill in the two tiebreakers at the bottom of your picks:

Total number of three-pointers made by the Patriots this week?
Total number of steals by the Patriots this week?

Prizes:

1st Place at the end of the season gets $100
Last Place gets a Paul Hewitt signed basketball, courtesy @MasonFanatic

Last edited:

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
First three weeks schedule for the A10 conference season are up and available for you to pick your winners!

Click here to make your picks!

- 2 points for each correct home team picked, 3 points for every correct away team picked
- Deadline to make picks is each Monday at 5pm
- Join any time, play any week. We'll total up the wins at the end of the season to see who wins!
- Don't forget to fill in the two tiebreakers at the bottom of your picks:

Total number of three-pointers made by the Patriots this week?
Total number of steals by the Patriots this week?

Prizes:
1st Place at the end of the season gets $100
Last Place gets a Paul Hewitt signed basketball, courtesy @MasonFanatic
I want the basketball for my Hall of Shame.

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
So, the week I won is removed from the standings. If I have to hire Sidney Powell to make a lot of unproven allegations, I will.
You had a great first week! I thought your skill would be apparent in all of your other picks.... but alas....

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Initially I didn't figure out what the deadlines were, but I'm on board now!

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
So, I just noticed the standings in the pickem. There is only one person that is above 50% on their picks, and just barely. You would think 50% would be about the median.

It makes one wonder how much we actually know about basketball on these boards. ;)

Note: this is not meant as an indictment of any of the participants, especially since I didn't even take the time to try....

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
So, I just noticed the standings in the pickem. There is only one person that is above 50% on their picks, and just barely. You would think 50% would be about the median.

It makes one wonder how much we actually know about basketball on these boards. ;)

Note: this is not meant as an indictment of any of the participants, especially since I didn't even take the time to try....
The so called "experts" who made preseason predictions are way off as well. They got exactly ZERO right on the predicted order of finish. Just goes to show you need to lace them up and play. Fun to bs about, but that's about it.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The so called "experts" who made preseason predictions are way off as well. They got exactly ZERO right on the predicted order of finish. Just goes to show you need to lace them up and play. Fun to bs about, but that's about it.
Myself and a few friends of mine do A10 predictions before the season and when the season is done we usually just make fun of each others picks because we're lucky if we even get 2 of them right.

I'm at least hoping St Joes finishes below 6th because I can quote the guy who said they won't finish below 6th because they had Christ Ossaninko or however you spell his name.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Well, some of us forgot to submit any picks at all for at least one of the weeks.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The standings for the A10 regular season pick'em are FINAL!!

CONGRATS and ALL HAIL @jessej for his 1st place finish! He wins $100.

CONGRATS to @2011WinOverVillanova for finishing last and earning? a Paul Hewitt signed ball from @MasonFanatic .

Glad the site is back up
i thought i got un-membered so that i would not have to get paid!!!

I saw 7 day games (W, T, S, S) at last week's A-10 Tourney for $150
this will make it an effective cost of $50
thanx