2023 Men's Volleyball

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason will host the NCAA Division I Men's Volleyball Championship on May 4-6 at EagleBank Arena

OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
#2 and undefeated UCLA vs unranked and winless GMU in the RAC

UCLA takes first set in 25 mins
UCLA takes the 2nd set in 23 mins
UCLA in an 85 minute sweep

Last edited:
OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Attention Patriot Club Members!
A limited number of floor seats are still available for the 2023 NCAA Collegiate Men's Volleyball Championship. Patriot Club members have access to purchase them by emailing the Mason Athletic Ticket Office at icatix@gmu.edu. Please list the number of seats you are interested in and which sessions. These seats are not available online.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Mason is hosting the 2023 National Collegiate Men's Volleyball Championship this weekend from April 30 - May 6 at EagleBank Arena. All-Session tickets get you into every match, and they will not be available after April 30th, so be sure to get one while you still can!

The 2023 Championship will have 4 Sessions:
Session 1: April 30, 2023 @ 6PM - Opening Match 1
Ohio State vs King (TN)

Ohio State Wins

Session 2: May 2, 2023 @ 5PM & 7:30PM - Opening Match 2 & 3

Long Beach State vs Grand Canyon
Penn State vs Opening Match 1 Winner/Ohio State

Long Beach State Wins
Penn State Wins

Session 3: May 4, 2023 @ 5PM & 7:30PM - Semi Finals (2 Matches)

UCLA vs Opening Match 2 Winner/Long Beach State
Hawaii vs Opening Match 3 Winner/Penn State

UCLA wins
Hawaii wins

Session 4: May 6, 2023 @ 5PM - National Championship Match

UCLA vs Hawaii

Reserved seating is currently sold out for the Semi Finals and Championship Match, you may want to consider reserved All-Session to secure a closer spot

All-session tickets are available at both. Reserved packages starting at $80 and General Admission packages starting at just $60. Single Session tickets are still available as well. Group rates are available for Single Session seats at 703-993-3270. Don't miss this unique opportunity to catch the NCAA championship at George Mason!

Last edited:

illayin

Sixth Man
Man that place was as loud as I've ever heard it for a sporting event tonight. Hawai'i loves their volleyball. Was hoping Penn State would complete the comeback, but at least the championship game will be super rowdy.

OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Man that place was as loud as I've ever heard it for a sporting event tonight. Hawai'i loves their volleyball. Was hoping Penn State would complete the comeback, but at least the championship game will be super rowdy.
the 2nd game was great
i was happy to see it go 5
Patriot Club members were offered the courtside seats for $34
i sat beside the camera guy

OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Photo stolen from @MasonFanatic

344401575_1385887855541478_5703255925986288995_n.jpg

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Patriot Club members were offered the courtside seats for $34
If this offer had come through before I bought a ticket, I might have done it, but I tend to prefer a high vantage point for volleyball, anyway.

I do want to thank Hawaii for making my night by hitting the scoreboard.