2022 NIL Thread

Patriot8

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Wow! I wonder how long that will last.
This concept is becoming more popular. From what I’ve learned, Creighton has an arrangement where each of their mens basketball players get $50,000, and then they are free to go out and earn whatever they can outside of that.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
This concept is becoming more popular. From what I’ve learned, Creighton has an arrangement where each of their mens basketball players get $50,000, and then they are free to go out and earn whatever they can outside of that.

Big deal, we've got someone who can easily cover that here on this message board. He is one of the top lawyers in northern Virginia. He makes more In a year then you probably make In a life time.

Clowns on this message board.

gmubrian

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I'll take this opportunity to encourage you all to join the Patriot Nation Collective. This is the type of thing that will benefit our players (most important), keep our team competitive with our peers and will also get you invited to some cool events. It is a literal Win/Win opportunity.

There are two levels of membership for this year, Green and Gold. Green requires a minimum donation of $300 and Gold requires a minimum donation of $2,500.

Here is a sample of our upcoming events to get a feel for the program:
  • Meet the Oduro Brothers (August 29th): Join Josh and Peter Oduro for our 1st virtual Mason Player’s Club event. Hear about their journey to Mason, their preparation for the upcoming season, and even learn some of Peter’s favorite recipes! (Video link will be provided to all members prior to the event). We will be featuring a different player(s) each month for a virtual hangout. Open to all Mason Player Club members at every level.
  • Evening Monuments Cruise with the Players (September 14th): Join the entire men’s basketball team for an evening cruise around the monuments on the Potomac River. Dinner and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided. The cruise will be leaving from the Wharf at 7:30 p.m. so plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early. More details coming. This event is only for Gold ($2,500 members).
  • Season Tip-Off Celebration and Autograph Session (October 13th ): Join the entire men’s basketball team at Jim McKay Chevrolet to celebrate the start of the new season. Food and drinks will be provided. We will be unveiling a special gift from the team for all members and the players will be stationed to personally sign autographs. This event is open to ALL members – Gold and Green.

We are looking to add new members at both levels.

Please consider joining if your finances will allow it.
http://patriotnationcollective.com/join

THANK YOU!

Our donors make all of this possible! Thank you for your continued support of MasonHoops, we couldn't do it without you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jtothep