Where would we be if we stayed in the CAA?

mrmangos02

Four-star Recruit
Its a snow day, so forgive me if this is a dumb thread.....

After looking at some RPIs (prior to last nights win) I saw that we would be middle pack of the CAA in terms of RPI. That got me thinking, where would we stand if we stayed in the CAA?

I know the short answer is, who cares, the A10 is better for the program and the university, but still...

Would we still had trouble closing out? Would we run the conference (thought this last year and it was a debacle!)

I think we would probably be somewhere in the top 5 (4 or 5) with some horrible losses to Hofstra and/or UNCW.

Thoughts?

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Speaking of the CAA, I'm watching CofC/Drexel (NBCSN) and Bruiser just got T'd up with 2 seconds left before half. Some things never change.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Speaking of the CAA, I'm watching CofC/Drexel (NBCSN) and Bruiser just got T'd up with 2 seconds left before half. Some things never change.

Bruiser threw a fit at the end of the game when he thought the final shot was goaltended.

The ball was never touched.

polepino

Starter
Anyone notice the Drexel commercial where the narrator said "Where innovation is tradition..." ?? Isn't that our slogan?o_O

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Bruiser threw a fit at the end of the game when he thought the final shot was goaltended.

The ball was never touched.

That was a great game, but Bruiser's tantrum was definitely the icing on the cake. The only downside to leaving the CAA is not being able to watch him lose his cool in person.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Charleston won 47-46. I guess you are a fan of defensive struggles?

Who cares how many points were scored? CofC scored the go-ahead basket with 4 seconds left, and then Fouch drove the length of the court and missed a shot at the buzzer. Bruiser stormed the court and charged the refs begging for a goaltending, but he had no legitimate gripe. Good stuff.

Scythe

Starter
Who cares how many points were scored? CofC scored the go-ahead basket with 4 seconds left, and then Fouch drove the length of the court and missed a shot at the buzzer. Bruiser stormed the court and charged the refs begging for a goaltending, but he had no legitimate gripe. Good stuff.

I miss playing Drexel just because of Bruiser...such an animated guy. Even if the game was terrible, you could at least watch him make silly faces and expressions.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Can anyone get a video of that end of that game. That would be worth about 15 wasted minutes in the morning.