• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

Where Are They Now?

Afton Mtn Patriot

Preferred Walk-On
North Texas vs. Oklahoma is about to come on MASN2. This is a chance to see Vertrail Vaughns playing for his new squad and also a chance to watch an upcoming OOC opponent in Oklahoma.

EXpatriot13

Starter
I'm watching the North Texas vs. Oklahoma game. Dear god I don't miss Vertrail driving into the lane out of control. He's turned it over at least 3 times already. But hey, the kid hustled and knocked down some threes, and then he didn't.

Oklahoma looks pretty good. Definitely going to be a tough game at the BB&T.

Bricker

Starter
Vertrail went 4-4 from the floor last night and walked away with 17 points as North Texas beat Nicholls State.

Glad to see he's playing better after a slow start...

MasonFanatic

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Rashad Whack had 19 points and 6 rebounds for Mount St. Mary's tonight in a blowout loss at BYU.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don't know if this has been stated anywhere but does anyone know where "Tee Shirt Guy" has been? I haven't seen him this season yet. Not that it matters that much since it's pretty funny watching the male cheerleader throw like well...a cheerleader.

gmubrian

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don't know if this has been stated anywhere but does anyone know where "Tee Shirt Guy" has been? I haven't seen him this season yet. Not that it matters that much since it's pretty funny watching the male cheerleader throw like well...a cheerleader.

I think we need to start a "Bring back TSG" campaign.

Masonman

Preferred Walk-On
Terrance Nixon is now coaching his son's 6th grade Fairfax County basketball team (Annandale Boys and Girls Club).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longhorn

Recent Tweets