Goodbye Ronald Polite

OP
Falco

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I wonder if Simpkins or Paulsen tried to pursue Ronnie or Malik. I didn't see either Holy Cross of American associated with either of them. No idea what the open scholorship situations are like at either school. But I feel like Ronnie and Malik would do well in the Patriot League.
Both would EAT!

Malik would eat in the A10, but Skinn recruits by guaranteeing minutes. He just didn’t have enough minutes to go around for Malik. It’s very unfortunate because Malik plays well, especially against the more physical big guys compared to Kelly.

And Ronnie already proved he could compete in the A10, he would definitely be a stud in the Patriot League, especially if he gets back to 100%

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Really hope UNCG has a solid team next year and wins the Socon so RP3 can dance

They finished second in the Southern this past season. They had 7 seniors on the roster but some of them have eligibility left.

If he comes back, Ronnie will join former vcu Forward Mikeal Brown-Jones on the roster.

Old Ram

Preferred Walk-On
They finished second in the Southern this past season. They had 7 seniors on the roster but some of them have eligibility left.

If he comes back, Ronnie will join former vcu Forward Mikeal Brown-Jones on the roster.
He’s in the portal headed to a P5.