Attachments

• PeterOduroCommit.jpeg
    PeterOduroCommit.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 70,752

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Oh yessss, I don't know much about him but I was hoping we'd find a spot for him. He's been at pretty much every home game all season.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Chances are hes a warm body for Josh to practice against. We don't see anything regarding a great day in Fairfax so I'm sure thats what this is.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Is this real? Is he related to Josh? Is he any good?

Did he have anything to do with the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa? What the hells going on??? Am in a twilight zone episode?

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
He has some skill and had a couple positive write ups last year during AAU that said he showed some promise. Always great to have some big men around for practice and any minutes he ends up giving us would be a bonus. His brother was a late bloomer and a hard worker - hope Peter is the same. I doubt he is coming in on scholarship, but probably has a shot to earn one if he develops.

I like what it says about our staff and the chances for Josh returning next year. I didn't think Josh would leave after this season, but this just makes me feel a little more comfortable about him staying (and if he did leave we all know it would be Petey's fault).

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Posture to keep Josh here for his senior year, I love it. Hope that Peter can come in and hand out some bumps and bruises in practice to get us ready to compete next year.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I'm guessing a PWO? But if he puts in the work and has growth even close to his Big Bro., should have a great chance at developing into a scholarship player if he's not.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Are we 100% sure Peter will be a PWO? Lots of scholarships open now. Josh may have done enough to earn scholarships for the both of them.
has this been confirmed or denied? changes the landscape a bit on filling other slots if he is indeed on scholly. Bryan from ByGeorge said he is on scholarship, but that is a first I have heard that

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I haven't seen him play at all, but I got to talk to Peter for a good amount of time at the pregame event before our A10 tournament game. It was a blast talking to him. He, absolutely, has the right attitude. He definitely has the tenacious, killer type mentality. If he has skills anywhere close to Josh, he will be a great asset. I loved his response when I asked him if it gets old always having to be compared to or talk about his brother and he responded "I am going to be better". You have to love that type of attitude.

Last edited: