Goodbye Malik Henry

wow this kid seems like a taller, quicker version of AJ Wilson. 6'8" with a 38 inch vertical and one of the quickest big men around? yes please!

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
My favorite season was the 2010-2011 season. The bench was stacked with stars! Now Mason gets excited for one 3 star recruit.

Rankings:
Bryon Allen: 3 Star or 90 (ESPN)
Arledge- 3 Star 88 (rivals)
Wright- 3 Star (24/7 recruiting)
Vaughns-3 stars (24/7 recruiting)
Tate- 3 Stars (24/7 recruiting)

^^ Mad because he didn't look that tall on those two seasons of Last Chance U.

(nobody tell him)

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
The bench was stacked with stars! Now Mason gets excited for one 3 star recruit.

Rankings:
Bryon Allen: 3 Star or 90 (ESPN)
Arledge- 3 Star 88 (rivals)
Wright- 3 Star (24/7 recruiting)
Vaughns-3 stars (24/7 recruiting)
Tate- 3 Stars (24/7 recruiting)

"Stacked" with "Stars"

2010-11 season scoring averages
https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/schools/george-mason/2011.html

Bryon Allen: 1.4 pts
Arledge- 1.4 pts (transferred Senior year)
Wright- Did not play 2010-11 season.
Vaughns- 4.5 pts. (transferred Senior year)
Tate- 6.2 pts (career high)

Now Mason gets excited for one 3 star recruit.

The five names you listed represent four different recruiting classes, not a single class.

Herndon

All-Conference

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I said the bench....

Doubling down, huh? OK.

During the 2010-11 season, only Tate, Vaughns and Johnny Williams (2.4) averaged above 2 points a game among the nine bench players.

Sherrod Wright, who did not play at all in 2010-11 would be the the only bench player to finish his career at Mason with a double-digit scoring average in two seasons (2012-13 & 2013-14).

But yeah, a bench that was "Stacked with Stars."

I'm sure you're just three or four more easily disproved dumb comments from digging yourself out of the hole you've created. Keep shoveling.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Doubling down, huh? OK.

During the 2010-11 season, only Tate, Vaughns and Johnny Williams (2.4) averaged above 2 points a game among the nine bench players.

Sherrod Wright, who did not play at all in 2010-11 would be the the only bench player to finish his career at Mason with a double-digit scoring average in two seasons (2012-13 & 2013-14).

But yeah, a bench that was "Stacked with Stars."

I'm sure you're just three or four more easily disproved dumb comments from digging yourself out of the hole you've created. Keep shoveling.
Why are you so salty? I was referring to recruiting stars.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I cherry-picked from three different recruiting sites to make the results match an outcome so I could try trolling everyone who was excited about a great commit at a position of need because I'm a miserable little $hit. But that blew up in my face so now I've sand in my Vag.

FIFY

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I just hope coach Paulsen can figure out how to utilize a 6 foot 8 kid with extreme athletic ability that may be a bit out of control..... I love the signing.... but I hope this go round works