Welcome Josh Oduro

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is Paulsen trying the old Jordan Miller trick? Hiding guys that are good till end of season to catch teams off guard??

Desperate men do crazy things. Just ask Jollay.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Played like player of the weak first half and player of the week 2nd half. Put it all together and we have something special.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Played like player of the weak first half and player of the week 2nd half. Put it all together and we have something special.
I was telling someone earlier if we could combine Oduros offense with AJs defense we’d have the best big in the league. It’s getting there, this off-season development is gonna be key for him if he can turn the corner or not.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Otis senior season, Calixte (who didn’t see a minute tonight I think), XJ, the list goes on.

This seems more fatigue from trying to fit a square peg in round hole. Too many players suffering same result.

OP
Patriot8

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
When did Josh's nickname become Big Ticket? I must've missed that...

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
Glad Josh is staying, was really impressed with his progression last year. He has the most polish of any big man we've had at mason in awhile now....Hoping Kim works with him on defense and rebounding position it will really help him take his game to the next level.

JPgmuswim

Starter
That place looks awesome. Wonder if the food there has the same effect that Ciao Hall used to.

It’s apparent that KE loves Oduro, I think he sees the talent and upside that Josh has. Plus he can play here for another 3 seasons.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ike’s circa 2010-2011 was guaranteed one drunk in public 2 fights and 3 people asleep each night. What a life we once lived
It’s Ike’s, which is insane. Ike’s circa 09 was IT.

Yeah I also thought this was Southside and didn't realize it was Ike's. I was a frosh when Ike's first opened and it was basically a diner for drunk food and shananigans of that sort. They were slow AF too with the food orders.
That place looks awesome. Wonder if the food there has the same effect that Ciao Hall used to.

It’s apparent that KE loves Oduro, I think he sees the talent and upside that Josh has. Plus he can play here for another 3 seasons.
Nothing like the Ciao Hall blues lol