Welcome Josh Oduro

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Happy for Josh. I'll be rooting for him and Justyn to tear up the Big East together.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Is “Let’s get it!” the new “Let’s Go!”? A little more original, I guess. Kimmie looks a little crazy in the promo announcement.

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It just sucks being a fan of this program right now. Who else is joining North George Mason?

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This totally not sour grapes as I wish Josh well and appreciate everything he did for the program over 4 years, but I wonder if he'll struggle with seeing more skilled athletic bigs in the Big East. He seemed to struggle with this in his career at Mason (I'm thinking specifically of the Auburn game) and wonder how he'll adjust. I guess time will tell.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This totally not sour grapes as I wish Josh well and appreciate everything he did for the program over 4 years, but I wonder if he'll struggle with seeing more skilled athletic bigs in the Big East. He seemed to struggle with this in his career at Mason (I'm thinking specifically of the Auburn game) and wonder how he'll adjust. I guess time will tell.
Well, if Josh does perform well and becomes a Big East star and is drafted into the NBA then guess who gets all the love?

A: Providence.