Reigning 4A State Player of the Year is feeling #Patriotic

Attachments

• JordanMiller.jpg
    JordanMiller.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 32,985
P

Patriot05

Spectator
My daughter likes that he's coming to Mason. She goes to Valley with him, and says he is a "super nice" kid.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Is anyone on here under 40?

Dawgs99

Starter
My initial take away from the picture of Jordan and Coach P is that it doesn't seems as if they have started work on the new locker rooms and film/lounge area. If this is the case seems very unlikely they have this finished by that start of the season.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
My initial take away from the picture of Jordan and Coach P is that it doesn't seems as if they have started work on the new locker rooms and film/lounge area. If this is the case seems very unlikely they have this finished by that start of the season.
That is an older picture from a visit earlier this year.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The scoreline of their first game! Looks like Park View did slightly better the second time they played...

It doesn't look like he's a big 3-point shooter...is he a drive and finish at the rim kind type?

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
The scoreline of their first game! Looks like Park View did slightly better the second time they played...

It doesn't look like he's a big 3-point shooter...is he a drive and finish at the rim kind type?

Yes right now he is primarily a slasher, but he's working to become a more consistent shooter. That and continuing to improve his right hand will be the focus for the next 10 months until he is on campus.