Attachments

• JaredBillupsCommit.jpg
    JaredBillupsCommit.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 6,889

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Billups says he has taken one visit to George Mason this past Friday. He added he’s also received interest from Davidson, Richmond, JMU, Murray State, and vcu. In his sophomore season, Billups averaged 8.1 points and 6.6 rebounds per game for the Saints.

The dynamic defender has not yet ruled out a return to Siena, but says exploring his options was in his best interest. “I had been thinking about it for a while,” said Billups. “There’s just a lot of things that were going on in my life personally and I think it was best for me if I entered the portal and decide whether this would be the best fit for me. I think it’s just been providing clarity for me and hopefully I can find the right place all around for me.”

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Nice to see.
Does then mean some of the other guys who've been in recently won't be coming or are those guys playing different positions than Jared?

Mason32

Starter
Best part is he has 2 years of eligibility, not a 1-and-done. Elite defenders make great foundation pieces, whatever offense we get from him is gravy.

13 made 3pters all last season is pretty alarming if this is the team's starting 2 guard, hope is at least an elite defender

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
13 made 3pters all last season is pretty alarming if this is the team's starting 2 guard, hope is at least an elite defender
From the highlights looked more like a slasher able to finish with contact and make pull up mid range jumpers.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
Which is fine but that's a lot of Ronny, although he improved a lot last season as a long range shooter
We still have seven open scholarships, I'm sure they are looking for some shooters as well. I would consider this an upgrade on Singleton.

Junkees9

Sixth Man
Agreed that he sounds a lot like Singleton except he is a better rebounder and better FT shooter. Not a 3-point shooter.