Attachments

• DavonteGaines-commit.jpg
    DavonteGaines-commit.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 116,273
Last edited by a moderator:

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
So uhh ... transfer #3 in 2021 alone. How many did Paulsen have in his entire tenure? Reuter...?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I am now going to be disappointed when there isn't a commit to Mason tomorrow lol.

Welcome to Mason Davonte Gaines!!!

From my understanding he brings some good defense and is depth/role player at least right now. Hopefully he can contribute some good minutes.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I am now going to be disappointed when there isn't a commit to Mason tomorrow lol.

From my understanding he brings some good defense and is depth/role player at least right now. Hopefully he can contribute some good minutes.
Depth/role player? Look at some more film sir...

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

He played very limited minutes. Not much of a shooter. Defense and depth are my hopes for him. Athletic. Put him on Bones when we play vcu.

OP
Patriot8

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Depth/role player? Look at some more film sir...
He can guard 1-4 in the A-10. He will lock down his man. Never really got going offensively at Tennessee, but also didn't get a ton of minutes to develop within the offense. He's a fantastic teammate, plays extremely hard, and doesn't take anything for granted.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He can guard 1-4 in the A-10. He will lock down his man. Never really got going offensively at Tennessee, but also didn't get a ton of minutes to develop within the offense. He's a fantastic teammate, plays extremely hard, and doesn't take anything for granted.
That’s exactly what I saw from watching him. Absolutely need a defensive stopper. Going from kids that couldn’t shoot or play defense to being a stud defensively and a bit limited offensively is just fine for me to be a part of the rotation.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We're debating whether a transfer from Tennessee is a role player or a starter for us....what f**king dream world am I living in?

If you need some tissues let me know. LOL - but yeah - we are not used to this.