• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

Welcome Davonte "Ticket" Gaines

Patriot8

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Attachments

• DavonteGaines-commit.jpg
    DavonteGaines-commit.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 62,508
Last edited by a moderator:

mkaufman1

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I am now going to be disappointed when there isn't a commit to Mason tomorrow lol.

Welcome to Mason Davonte Gaines!!!

From my understanding he brings some good defense and is depth/role player at least right now. Hopefully he can contribute some good minutes.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
I am now going to be disappointed when there isn't a commit to Mason tomorrow lol.

From my understanding he brings some good defense and is depth/role player at least right now. Hopefully he can contribute some good minutes.
Depth/role player? Look at some more film sir...

Patriotsince81

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

He played very limited minutes. Not much of a shooter. Defense and depth are my hopes for him. Athletic. Put him on Bones when we play VCU.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
He can guard 1-4 in the A-10. He will lock down his man. Never really got going offensively at Tennessee, but also didn't get a ton of minutes to develop within the offense. He's a fantastic teammate, plays extremely hard, and doesn't take anything for granted.
That’s exactly what I saw from watching him. Absolutely need a defensive stopper. Going from kids that couldn’t shoot or play defense to being a stud defensively and a bit limited offensively is just fine for me to be a part of the rotation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellawade

#MasonNation Network