• DavonteGaines-commit.jpg
    DavonteGaines-commit.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 116,035
Last edited by a moderator:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I am now going to be disappointed when there isn't a commit to Mason tomorrow lol.

Welcome to Mason Davonte Gaines!!!

From my understanding he brings some good defense and is depth/role player at least right now. Hopefully he can contribute some good minutes.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I am now going to be disappointed when there isn't a commit to Mason tomorrow lol.

From my understanding he brings some good defense and is depth/role player at least right now. Hopefully he can contribute some good minutes.
Depth/role player? Look at some more film sir...

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

He played very limited minutes. Not much of a shooter. Defense and depth are my hopes for him. Athletic. Put him on Bones when we play VCU.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He can guard 1-4 in the A-10. He will lock down his man. Never really got going offensively at Tennessee, but also didn't get a ton of minutes to develop within the offense. He's a fantastic teammate, plays extremely hard, and doesn't take anything for granted.
That’s exactly what I saw from watching him. Absolutely need a defensive stopper. Going from kids that couldn’t shoot or play defense to being a stud defensively and a bit limited offensively is just fine for me to be a part of the rotation.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We're debating whether a transfer from Tennessee is a role player or a starter for us....what f**king dream world am I living in?

If you need some tissues let me know. LOL - but yeah - we are not used to this.

THANK YOU!

Our donors make all of this possible! Thank you for your continued support of MasonHoops, we couldn't do it without you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1874patriot