Welcome Austin Ball

Attachments

• AustinBallCommit-1.jpg
    AustinBallCommit-1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 81,665

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
It’s easy to say now that Posey is going elsewhere, but Ball’s skill set is a better complement to JF and Elvis going forward. He’s certainly athletic enough but we really needed someone whose main calling card is shooting the ball. Thinking of those 3 young guys at the 2-3-4 spots, the future is pretty damn bright.

ephoops

Starter
There is no question that KE is looking to bring in players who can shoot at a high level. Ball appears to fit that role. This will be a sneaky good get in the years to come.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It’s easy to say now that Posey is going elsewhere, but Ball’s skill set is a better complement to JF and Elvis going forward. He’s certainly athletic enough but we really needed someone whose main calling card is shooting the ball. Thinking of those 3 young guys at the 2-3-4 spots, the future is pretty damn bright.
you never cease to amaze me on how far you can go as a homer. Could be Zion Williamson picking Duke over us and you would always pick our recruit as a better fit. I truly love your fandom

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
you never cease to amaze me on how far you can go as a homer. Could be Zion Williamson picking Duke over us and you would always pick our recruit as a better fit. I truly love your fandom
Even my homer a** would never say Austin is a better player than Posey, just different lol

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Great find, this ranking stuff is so ridiculously arbitrary sometimes … I’m glad that apparently P5 coaches only recruit from top-100 lists because Austin is a 4-star talent who somehow fell through the cracks despite making first-team all-state last winter and continuing to show well throughout the spring and summer.

Superb recruiting by KE to make a personal connection with Austin and land a commitment.

Last edited: