Welcome Austin Ball

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
The best part of this post for me was the phrase "each balls." Not sure why, that just got me.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If I were the student body, I would put up ball-sacks drawn on posterboard everytime this child prodigy drained a three. Like the first one would be a set of balls with the number one on it, the second with the number two and so on

Each balls would have progressively more hair on it until the 10th ball, which would have like 70's-style stag movie hair almost completely obscuring the 10. Then we'd go out to the parking lot and celebrate another win over vcu with some hairy buffalos

I wish I was the student body or at least controlled that robot that delivers pizzas
I’m down for a gofundme to raise money to cover a year of Jollay’s tuition for a graduate program so he can run for student body President. Not joking.

I’m down for a gofundme to raise money to cover a year of Jollay’s tuition for a graduate program so he can run for student body President. Not joking.

I will do whatever it takes to run for Student Body President even attend classes and be that annoying old guy up front who actually interacts with the professor and asks a question every seven minutes

Plus Kim told me I need to be a student to walk on next year and also be better at basketball and also 28 years younger and also hope there has to be a COVID/monkeypox outbreak. Not sure I can bioengineer another one of those but definitely can start a lip herpes outbreak at presidents park

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
My cousin lives in Charlottesville and her daughter plays bball for Covenant. Austin and his school just played them and my cousin and husband attended the game and they stated Austin looked like a good shooter already and made smart decisions with the ball.

Austin is averaging 16 points a game this year. Can follow his stats and schedule here:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Is the Capital Classic at 2 on Saturday on tv? Chance to see Ball in action and see if any of our staff is there.
I don’t think it’s usually on tv but I think our staff will be out recruiting elsewhere.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Got it on my dvr and starting to watch. 4 min left in 1st quarter and no mention of Ball although announcers and production value are poor. Typical all star game with mostly 1-on-1
Watched the rest of the game (Capital All-stars won by 7 and lead almost the whole game) but Ball didn't get much time. The announcer even mentioned in the 3d quarter that Ball was one of the better shooters but hadn't even taken a shot. Indeed, while he was in the game a few times (5 man rotations) I only remember him touching the ball once. 2 hrs that I'll never get back---I regret that the game was televised.

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Watched the rest of the game (Capital All-stars won by 7 and lead almost the whole game) but Ball didn't get much time. The announcer even mentioned in the 3d quarter that Ball was one of the better shooters but hadn't even taken a shot. Indeed, while he was in the game a few times (5 man rotations) I only remember him touching the ball once. 2 hrs that I'll never get back---I regret that the game was televised.
Thanks for the update.