Welcome Austin Ball

Great article. Austin Ball is great to have on the team.

I love his energy on defense, his aggressiveness, the fact that he takes charges, flys around on defense, his 6'7 height, his ability to shoot, and his work ethic. And of course the fact that he's from Man West Virginia

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
How 'bout them Hillbillies!!
Nice article. Seems like Ball has a good head on his shoulders.

Great article. Austin Ball is great to have on the team.

I love his energy on defense, his aggressiveness, the fact that he takes charges, flys around on defense, his 6'7 height, his ability to shoot, and his work ethic. And of course the fact that he's from Man West Virginia
He da Man!

Love to see him get some more PT. Needs to get a bit more consistent with his shooting, but he plays hard and gives us another "big" crashing the boards. Someone needs to tell me if he is being told to run into the corner and stay there on offense. Seems like that's his go to move - I just hope that's where Tony wants him versus his instinct.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Love to see him get some more PT. Needs to get a bit more consistent with his shooting, but he plays hard and gives us another "big" crashing the boards. Someone needs to tell me if he is being told to run into the corner and stay there on offense. Seems like that's his go to move - I just hope that's where Tony wants him versus his instinct.
I noticed that too.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Well, one clue is Skinn wants him to be a catch and shoot guard right now (talked about not wanting him to take 3s off the dribble). So I’m going to guess that yes he’s being told to camp the corners.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Well, one clue is Skinn wants him to be a catch and shoot guard right now (talked about not wanting him to take 3s off the dribble). So I’m going to guess that yes he’s being told to camp the corners.
I wondered about that too...seems like I remember Tony saying something about catch and shoot about Austin.

Pablo

Hall of Famer

HONOR ROLL
"Mason freshman Austin Ball scored 10 points on 4-of-7 (.571) shooting with three rebounds and a steal …"