Tailgating/pre game spot?

GMUNats31

Four-star Recruit
Hi everyone,

going to the game Saturday. Tailgating isn’t allowed, right? I’m a STH but my first game this year and first game without the pregame spread since being a student.

if tailgating isn’t allowed, what do you all recommend we can do for pre game fun? We are both vaccinated but prefer maybe an outdoor setting. Thanks!

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Hi everyone,

going to the game Saturday. Tailgating isn’t allowed, right? I’m a STH but my first game this year and first game without the pregame spread since being a student.

if tailgating isn’t allowed, what do you all recommend we can do for pre game fun? We are both vaccinated but prefer maybe an outdoor setting. Thanks!

Ive been going to Brions before the games. 0% chance the university will be allowing any tailgating with covid going on. If the weather is nice, the patio at Brions will be a good move.

OP
G

GMUNats31

Four-star Recruit
Thanks! Do you think i can make the walk from the arena parking lot to Brions, or have to drive?

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Brions to Mason is very walkable. There are many who do that for most games.

OP
G

GMUNats31

Four-star Recruit
Thanks! Is the band at games? I swear sometimes I’ve heard them on tv but saw they weren’t there this past Wednesday.