Announcements/Support/Help!!

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This thread isn't for the kind of support and help that you guys need.
Good thing I got smart and wasn't drinking my (and Dave's) favorite green colored coffee or else I'd be cleaning Dew off my computer screen again today...

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Good thing I got smart and wasn't drinking my (and Dave's) favorite green colored coffee or else I'd be cleaning Dew off my computer screen again today...
They started selling the sugar free version at work and I think I've had eight bottles of the stuff this week. Still wish they would sell the Baja Blast version though.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
They started selling the sugar free version at work and I think I've had eight bottles of the stuff this week. Still wish they would sell the Baja Blast version though.
I have dabbled in the sugar free Dews, let me tell you, I'd never drink a bottle of that at work. Those things give me the worst gas known to man. I think I peeled some of the new paint off my living room walls after drinking a bottle of it. My dog is still looking at me with somewhat distrusting eyes the house smelled so bad.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I have dabbled in the sugar free Dews, let me tell you, I'd never drink a bottle of that at work. Those things give me the worst gas known to man. I think I peeled some of the new paint off my living room walls after drinking a bottle of it. My dog is still looking at me with somewhat distrusting eyes the house smelled so bad.
I was having trouble discerning if it was the Dew or the Panda Express. Either way, I think I could be extradited to The Hague for what I've done to the toilet at work.