Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
View: https://twitter.com/MattNorlander/status/1466926869895430147?s=20

Jon Rothstein
@JonRothstein
·
18m

UCLA's game that was scheduled on Sunday at Washington has been cancelled due to issues related to COVID-19, per release. This is a forfeit and will count as a win for UCLA.

Quote Tweet

roth_normal.jpg

Jon Rothstein

@JonRothstein
· 20m

Arizona's game with Washington that was postponed this week due to issues related to COVID-19 has been rescheduled for January 25th, per release.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
View: https://twitter.com/MattNorlander/status/1466926869895430147?s=20

Jon Rothstein
@JonRothstein
·
18m

UCLA's game that was scheduled on Sunday at Washington has been cancelled due to issues related to COVID-19, per release. This is a forfeit and will count as a win for UCLA.

Quote Tweet

roth_normal.jpg

Jon Rothstein

@JonRothstein
· 20m

Arizona's game with Washington that was postponed this week due to issues related to COVID-19 has been rescheduled for January 25th, per release.
A forfeit ?! Wtf

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"Game At Gonzaga Canceled​

December 09, 2021
Statement from UW Athletics:

"'Due to COVID-related protocols and after receiving guidance from our medical team, Sunday's men's basketball game scheduled to be played at Gonzaga has been canceled. The program will continue modified workouts and to receive consultation from the medical team about next steps as we work toward returning to full participation. This series is important to both schools and the administrations will begin working on an agreeable date for this game in Spokane next year.'"

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"As part of the University’s announcement that campus would move to alert level red, Cornell announced Tuesday morning that the men’s and women’s basketball games scheduled for Sunday at Newman Arena were canceled."

"As of Tuesday morning, Cornell has not announced any additional changes to the athletics schedule. The wrestling team is scheduled to compete in Florida on Monday and Tuesday and both basketball teams have away games scheduled for Tuesday."

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
NFL has over 100 players on the COVID list just in time for the playoffs and the NHL and NBA also canceling games. And the winter surge isn't even fully here yet, but full on COVID fatigue does seem to be.

Going to be interesting to say the least.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Men Also
I wonder if GMU will follow the same policy?
Personally — I can’t imagine Mason does anything that’s not a statewide policy given we are a public school. Maybe that’s just wishful thinking in my part though, I’ll be pretty upset if we go back to no or limited fans at games at this point.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Large outbreaks this week across the upper Midwest states like Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, PA, and of course the Northeast as well. Tons of cases this week in these states so expect more cancelations coming in the next week across the athletics gambit.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Large outbreaks this week across the upper Midwest states like Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, PA, and of course the Northeast as well. Tons of cases this week in these states so expect more cancelations coming in the next week across the athletics gambit.
It's gotten so bad that the Washington Football Team asked me to play defensive end this weekend. Looking forward to making the trip to Philly and bringing home a W.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
It's gotten so bad that the Washington Football Team asked me to play defensive end this weekend. Looking forward to making the trip to Philly and bringing home a W.
While you're there, be sure to say "hi" to the WFT center (off of the practice squad and been in for a total of 3 special team snaps all year)!

I'm taking the "over" on Washington's pre-snap penalties this week! This will be either their 5th or 6th guy to play center this year.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"The men's basketball game between Ohio State and Kentucky scheduled for Saturday has been canceled due to COVID-19 issues in the Buckeyes' program, the school announced Thursday.

The game was scheduled to take place in Las Vegas as part of the CBS Sports Classic.

Kentucky said in a statement that event organizers were working with the school to find a replacement game for Saturday. As of Thursday afternoon, the No. 21st-ranked Wildcats were still planning to go to Las Vegas 'in hopes of finding a game.'

Former Kentucky coach Rick Pitino indicated on Twitter that his Iona squad was available. Iona's game on Saturday against Seton Hall was canceled because of COVID-19 issues within the Pirates' program."

Status
Not open for further replies.