OT: Art U

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"DAVIS, Calif. – Academy of Art basketball showed no fear of UC Davis on Sunday, seizing momentum early on in the game with their active hands on defense and putting it away with the hot-shooting hand, as ART U dominated the Aggies 79-60 for the program's historic first win over a NCAA Division I opponent during the regular season.

'Before the game, we talked with the team about opportunity, and how tonight was an opportunity for us to continue to grow the ART U basketball program,' said Head Coach Scott Waterman. 'The guys have been continuing to buy in to what we have asked, and it showed tonight.'"

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

"DAVIS, Calif. – Academy of Art basketball showed no fear of UC Davis on Sunday, seizing momentum early on in the game with their active hands on defense and putting it away with the hot-shooting hand, as ART U dominated the Aggies 79-60 for the program's historic first win over a NCAA Division I opponent during the regular season.

'Before the game, we talked with the team about opportunity, and how tonight was an opportunity for us to continue to grow the ART U basketball program,' said Head Coach Scott Waterman. 'The guys have been continuing to buy in to what we have asked, and it showed tonight.'"
A for profit Art School whopped on a D1 program... UC Davis has to get relegated after this

Yossarian

Sixth Man
I'd consider pursuing another master's degree (on campus!) at a school with that name. I already have my major, minor, and extracurriculars picked out.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I'd consider pursuing another master's degree (on campus!) at a school with that name. I already have my major, minor, and extracurriculars picked out.

I tried for a Masters in V.A.G.I.N.A. but was told I only qualified for a Minor. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

monkey-rimshot-unimpressed.gif