Number of Season Ticket Holders???

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
George Mason MBB 1 - Publications (gomason.com)
The online game program shows a listing of season ticket holders on Page 26
I estimate 480 names on the list
I assume most will have 2 seats, with a couple 1s, 3s and 4s thrown in

using 2.5 as the ave seats per acct that translates to 1200 seats STH per game
what is the capacity of EagleBank Arena? 10,000?

I have no idea how many partial season ticket holder there are - 3 and 6 games as well as the 5 and 10 game Voucher program,

I wonder what that number is for other programs in the area and the other A-10 schools?

I have Georgetown Partial Season Tix - 7 games and since Ewing took over I have been getting better/closer seats each year,
which I interpret as a sign that STH are abandoning the program,
hence i believe that the free ticket/game giveaway this year is an attempt to revive interest in the program

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Good question - not sure if we could ever get the answer to it.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but as someone that has to watch the games on TV, those first four rows behind the benches that are mostly empty just baffles me. It's such a bad look on TV and I wish there was some way to get those seats filled each game... either with the people that bought those seats or with people moving down.

OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Good question - not sure if we could ever get the answer to it.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but as someone that has to watch the games on TV, those first four rows behind the benches that are mostly empty just baffles me. It's such a bad look on TV and I wish there was some way to get those seats filled each game... either with the people that bought those seats or with people moving down.
i thought those seats were resevered for family/friends of each team?