Mason in 2014 Puerto Rico Shootout

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Heck yea!! Guess TOC isn't retiring now with all these cool trips we take.

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein17m
2014 Puerto Rico Shootout field: New Mexico, Boston College, UConn, Dayton, West Virginia, George Mason, Charleston, Texas A + M.

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
2 A10 teams....hmmm. Or will we be in the Big East at years end?

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Bricker,
I don't think you will see anymore suspensions this year or next. Hewitt is making changes to his approach and its for his, and the programs betterment.

Bricker

Starter
Bricker,
I don't think you will see anymore suspensions this year or next. Hewitt is making changes to his approach and its for his, and the programs betterment.

Yeah, I was half kidding.

And what changes to his approach are you speaking of?

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I think he's taken back the lack of toughness. I think he's been watching alot of XMEN in the offseason. Thus the beard. ;)

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
That's a really solid field. And I believe this was planned when we were still in the CAA and CofC was still in the SoCon. Or maybe this is a clue that Dayton is leaving.

PDGL Hoops

Starter
I am very happy that we keep getting invited to these tournaments. It really helps to keep our name our there and hopefully people still remember us from 2006!

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
This is definitely some good news to go with the apparent bad that we've gotten in the last 24 hours. That's a really solid field.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'll take the Lobo please, with a side of Husky and some Aggie for dessert.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
My wife's family lives down there and she is from there - I need to time our next visit for this tournament. Gonna get me some pinchos, rum, and sorrojitos with some Mason wins!

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hopefully one year we get into the Battle 4Atlantis in Bahamas.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I believe we are doing Charleston again in 2015. At least that's what TOC said a year ago.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Hopefully one year we get into the Battle 4Atlantis in Bahamas.

I figured that is what next year's tourney would be, since we got Hawaii covered this year. Process of elimination would have left the Bahamas as a strong possibility.

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Atlantis pays 2 million per school. Thats a down payment on a practice facility.