Homecoming 2022

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone catch the team warm ups?up?? Wearing shirt that said mason hoops on it. Thought it was this site, bit doubtful.

God those 3-4 years when Fro was skateboarding around in his little beanie at HC I got so blotto I literally couldnt remember anything that happened. I think that year might have been the year Mason police kept calling me the next day to try and pin a keg on me and claim i was an accessory to...whatever it was...underage drinking I guess.

I heard Fro got deported to Illinois or some shit anyway.

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone catch the team warm ups?up?? Wearing shirt that said mason hoops on it. Thought it was this site, bit doubtful.
This one?

4DEE4432-FDBB-4637-8DAB-DA4320ECFA2A.jpeg

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Flight booked and beer chilled. See you all there. There isn't much I hate more in this world than a dirty, unintelligent, hipster so I can't wait to take my hate out on vcu players, coaches, fans and hopefully families as well.
Looking to visit GSII at Sunrise Valley before the game and Brensy at the Fairfax Insane Asylum after the game to try and break him free.

Cannot wait to catch CKE and the boys in action as it has been a pleasure watching them on ESPN+ and CBSSN all year.

Tip your bartender in the Gold Room as he will be working overtime to keep us nice and lubed up to make it the loudest crowd this season at EBA!

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is there gonna be a MasonHoops.com tailgate?
Don't know of anything official, but I'll be there with a supply of Chick-Fil-A sandwiches available on a first come first served basis. So, that can be considered an unofficial MasonHoops.com tailgate. I may have an extra vehicle pass for the tailgate. Hit me up if you are interested.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Don't know of anything official, but I'll be there with a supply of Chick-Fil-A sandwiches available on a first come first served basis. So, that can be considered an unofficial MasonHoops.com tailgate. I may have an extra vehicle pass for the tailgate. Hit me up if you are interested.
Are you going to get any without the pickle? If so, I'm in.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Are you going to get any without the pickle? If so, I'm in.
I hate pickles almost as much as I hate vcu. They will ALL be without the pickle. I don't want to take any chance that the smell/taste of a pickle get's anywhere near one of my sandwiches!

I'll reserve one for you.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Out the door at 3 am. Just had my first stop in Dayton. Have the Mason gear on, but I don’t think anyone at the Casey’s was a big basketball fan… deer hunting yes, basketball no.

Still time to buy my first class round trip tickets. You all didn't take my offer for the La Salle game and look how that turned out!!!