Green Machine Enterprise Ad

OP
L

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Its very cool I agree. I just wish the mens basketball team that they support was better, because it probably would lead to better opportunities. Oh well.

I was thinking the same. As soon as the men's team gets any success, the synergy between the team and the Machine would be quite a unique game day experience in all of college basketball.

My wife loves going to the games mainly because of them. She loves live music and adores the Machine.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
At some point can Brad & co. get some nicer uniforms for the band? Of any student organization on campus, they have earned it

And make Adidas pay for it. Since they are saving alot on paying players, they should have it.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Its very cool I agree. I just wish the mens basketball team that they support was better, because it probably would lead to better opportunities. Oh well.

The team will get better - we are still missing 1-2 pieces buts its not all that bad. Great commercial

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The team will get better - we are still missing 1-2 pieces buts its not all that bad. Great commercial

I was thinking about this, this morning, a more experienced team probably closes out Louisville, Fordham, and Duquense...those three games alone would put mason at 14-10 and 7-5 in conference (tied for 4th), with a pretty light schedule to finish out the season.

Given Calixte's development this season, we don't need Reuter to be a savior, just good. And due to Greene's development, we won't need JDS and Miller to be Otis and Grayer freshman year good, either. If we don't have any bizarre defections or any untimely injuries, next year's team should be significantly better than this year's, I think.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I was thinking about this, this morning, a more experienced team probably closes out Louisville, Fordham, and Duquense...those three games alone would put mason at 14-10 and 7-5 in conference (tied for 4th), with a pretty light schedule to finish out the season.

Given Calixte's development this season, we don't need Reuter to be a savior, just good. And due to Greene's development, we won't need JDS and Miller to be Otis and Grayer freshman year good, either. If we don't have any bizarre defections or any untimely injuries, next year's team should be significantly better than this year's, I think.

Gemini - thank you for bringing reason and not treason to the boards.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I agree - I continue to believe we will be good next year. And most people here seem to feel the same way. There are a couple of people who disagree and they have a lot to say, so we seem to think there's this epic battle on the boards. But, really, most people are hopeful for next year.

Regardless, the Green Machine is a wonderful bright spot in our athletic program, in the good years and the bad!

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023

It's almost like we've been told this since day 1. Compare this team to our 2009-2010 team. Very young but very talented. Those guys figured things out pretty well the next year. I expect this group to do the same.

I know most of our fanbase still acts like a scorned ex for what's happened the past 5-6 years, but we're near the end now. I'm sure there will be more hiccups, but won't it be nice to go back to commenting how bad other team's players are instead of saying our own players suck after scoring double-figures in a big win.

Back to the band... very well deserved recognition here. The Doc Nix nesting dolls given away this weekend were pretty sweet too, and strangely smelled delicious when I unwrapped them.

He15man

Starter
The link isn't working for me. It's saying the page isn't found. Just me or is anyone else having the same issue?