Giant Killer Updates

OP
By George.

By George.

Starter
Vacationers EP 7

Chris is on vacation in the redneck state so Tyler filled in. If you’re not familiar with Tyler, give this episode a listen. He’s the definition of a Patriot. He still works covering Mason sports for ESPN+ and hasn’t been a GK writer and contributor for 4 years.

We chat about the potential starting lineup and talk about the incoming freshman. The episode ends with a NBA free agency segment featuring Peter of www.EverythingVTBasketball.com.

7 episodes in 7 Tuesdays, that’s a ByG record.

OP
By George.

By George.

Starter
GK can you do all of us a favor? can you ask if Boyd plans to return next year? If he does, what happens to the scholarship situation since we have 3 kids committed

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
and who would blame him after how he was unjustly treated for 2 years prior

I mean, even if he was a 3 year starter, if he keeps playing like he did tonight, a high major is going to be interested when he enters the transfer portal (don't transfer AJ!).

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I mean, even if he was a 3 year starter, if he keeps playing like he did tonight, a high major is going to be interested when he enters the transfer portal (don't transfer AJ!).
not the point... my guy wasn't appreciated for 2 1/2 years... hopefully that changes and he stays... don't count on it though

psyclone

Hall of Famer
and who would blame him after how he was unjustly treated for 2 years prior[/]

Groan....must you rain on the parade even after AJ plays a great game in the opener, starts and plays 32 minutes. Will it be possible for us to enjoy this year when he is playing for Mason?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
and who would blame him after how he was unjustly treated for 2 years prior

I blame him for picking up fouls bc he was too young and raw to know how to play. If anything was unjust it was AJ letting us down by not staying out of foul trouble, getting burned on defense many times. However, after one game, he looks like he figured it out. But to say he was unjustly treatd is bullshit.