Game 9, Oklahoma (at Verizon Center), Dec 8th, 1 PM, MASN

phoenix-arizona

All-American
I didn't have this one as a W coming into season, so nothing has changed in my opinion on falling to Oklahoma.

Boomer Sooner by 10.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We come out fired up after a loss and vociferous coaching in practice over the next couple days. We have a one point lead at half after playing an inspired first half. After an inspiring half time speech, the team comes out like gangbusters in the second half, we play good basketball for 60 minutes straight and we win a close back and forth game by three against a good opponent.

Oh crap, who am I kidding...

We come out fired up after a loss and vociferous coaching in practice over the next couple days. We have a one point lead at half after playing an inspired first half. After an inspiring half time speech, the team comes out like gangbusters in the second half, we play good basketball for 60 minutes straight and we win a close back and forth game by three against a good opponent.

Oh crap, who am I kidding...

wow..60 minutes of basketball means 4 overtimes! Gotta love free basketball!

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Maybe he meant half the Okie game then all of the next game? Probably not, but just trying to help ya out, Brian!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We go up 22-1 early, trail 44-31 at the half, force OT on a Sherrod Wright four point play, and win in double OT 97-95 when Corey Edwards banks in a desperation three from half court after recovering a fumbled pass by one of our bigs. The Masonhoops server melts into molten goo.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
wow..60 minutes of basketball means 4 overtimes! Gotta love free basketball!
Let's go with the four overtimes excuse since I did say it was a back and forth game.

I wish I could honestly say that is what I meant, but I can't. Maybe that is the problem. Our games last for two hours, and the guys think they are only 60 mins, hence why we only seem to get one good half per game.