Game 7: GMU (2-4) vs Queens University of Charlotte (4-1) on Saturday, November 26, at 2:00 PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Lots to clean up and complain about, but I’ll never not be happy to get a win — especially after the shit show in St. Thomas. My glass is still half empty, but the positive is I didn’t want to throw it against the wall at the end of the game.

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ronny looked good today, Cooper had some big 3s at moments. Good to get a win but meh.
20221126_160632.jpg

20221126_192138.jpg

Ronnie late in the game and Coop's three when Mason was up 69-65.

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
2,400 in attendance per post game stats. Highlight was Kathy McKay telling off a ref, the the ref comes back and they high five each other.

Mason 8-15 Free throws.

Kenny Dye of Queens went 0 for 10 from three. "He's a chucker" It's only a bad shot if you miss.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
2,400 in attendance per post game stats. Highlight was Kathy McKay telling off a ref, the the ref comes back and they high five each other.

Mason 8-15 Free throws.

Kenny Dye of Queens went 0 for 10 from three. "He's a chucker" It's only a bad shot if you miss.
Way to go Kathy! My first car was a '66 Chevy II Nova from Jim McKay Chevrolet!

nchocola

Walk-On
Look they lost 3 games in a row. Give them some credit for at least getting a W. Not easy to get out of a losing spell even against an inferior team. They sped the pace of the game up after the first 10 minutes and eventually pulled through.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Our defense is severely inept. Looks like DP's. Never creates the turnovers you would think a long, athletic (older) team could and should.