Game 27: GMU (14-12 / 6-7) at GW (12-13 / 6-6) on Wednesday, February 15, at 7:00 PM.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Vegas doesn’t mess up very often but they did here. If I had time to go place a bet in DC/Maryland before tip, I’d put every penny to my name on GW as a pick ‘em. Easy money.

Jim is hereby declared The Mush. Someone check on him and Brian. Petey, don't go copying and pasting Jim's super bet on Twitter now. Let's keep it within the fam.

Gotta have faith!

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Jim is hereby declared The Mush. Someone check on him and Brian. Petey, don't go copying and pasting Jim's super bet on Twitter now. Let's keep it within the fam.

Gotta have faith!
Your secret code is coming across loud and clear. You are obviously being held hostage. I have sent help your way.

All kidding aside, glad to see you have come to the dark side of the force (that was the good one, right).

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Told you people that line was f-cked up! Vegas made a lot of money throwing that bait out there.

Missed layups and FTs aside and Ticket still being rusty (0-7), this was one our most complete games of the year. Fernandez was lights out, Josh displayed a great array of shots, Ronnie settled down and played a very good second half, and Singleton provided more valuable minutes on defense and running the point.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
More Devin, less Ronald please. I tire of him getting beaten on defense then pounding his chest, my bad.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I missed the game. What’s going on with Henry. Only 4 minutes of playing time.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Only 8 turnovers. What a relief to see decent stat there.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I missed the game. What’s going on with Henry. Only 4 minutes of playing time.
Both backup bigs didn’t play much. We really rolled with more of a guard lineup and one big. Singleton and Gaines played majority of the mins at the 4.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Both backup bigs didn’t play much. We really rolled with more of a guard lineup and one big. Singleton and Gaines played majority of the mins at the 4.
Mason needed guards on guards. Otherwise, Bishop and Adams would have eaten us alive with assists and layups. They're too quick when a big comes out to guard them on a switch.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I should add that I think Kim English coached one of his better games of the year. The scouting report to make Biishop go to his right slowed hIm down enough to make a difference, and we looked like we were more prepared for their press. Overall, he seemed to have a much better grasp of the rotation and in-game adjustments.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I should add that I think Kim English coached one of his better games of the year. The scouting report to make Biishop go to his right slowed hIm down enough to make a difference, and we looked like we were more prepared for their press. Overall, he seemed to have a much better grasp of the rotation and in-game adjustments.
Beat me to it, I think this was KEs best coached game since Maryland last year. Good game plan, solid adjustments, and the rotation largely made sense.