Game 27: GMU (13-13 / 6-7) vs GW (11-15 / 7-7) on Sunday, February 27, at 2:30PM.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Playing GW always reminds me of how we missed out on Parr and ended up with Oduro, and how fans argued for the remainder of that recruiting year and their freshman year about how far superior Parr was.
Who f**king cares.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Well when all you want to do is shoot and not play any defense and the coaches making you play defense this is what happens...1-18.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
That isnt going to happen. Mason's lost 6 games by 6 pts or less. Oduro and his 18 ppg were out that day and mason lost by one. They coming off a close loss at the stu in which they played pretty damn well. They are going to win this one. Book it.
Better hope some 3s start falling soon

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Oduro can't make a bunny now....smh....he should transfer

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
No one, just looking at it now seems like a ridiculous argument.

Based on your shitty response you must have been Team Parr.

Happy Sunday. Go Mason.
I don't know who Parr is. And don't care. I try to live in the present...hey...any hot Ukrainians up your way?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Cooper has brick feet. Couldn't catch Dean....smh...he should quit. Blake Jones is legit...automatic from a foul committing standpoint.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Schwartz getting hot. Damn XJ what are you doing?
Oh now you got something to say...as we start a comeback....cheap a**....I been here all day carrying the play by play through the good and bad...mostly bad.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
What does Felton do..??? Unless tornados hit the gym ...can he coach??

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Well looky looky...it's the police....so scared....and sad. Sad you are missing the dry humor today.

Lol whatever dude. You’re just starting with everyone today for whatever reason.