Game 27: GMU (13-13 / 6-7) vs GW (11-15 / 7-7) on Sunday, February 27, at 2:30PM.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Oduro being assertive as hell right now. The TOs were bad but I’ll take it because they don’t have a double team even that can contain him. Go off big fella

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hartwell immediately making his presence known.... In a bad way

But the 2 bonehead turnovers on Oduro is okay right? Hartwell late first round NBA pick. Know your stuff homie.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
But the 2 bonehead turnovers on Oduro is okay right? Hartwell late first round NBA pick. Know your stuff homie.
No, and i already made a comment a few minutes ago about oduro taking care of the ball today. But it's a bit hilarious to make that comparison. Oduro more than makes up for his turnovers in basically every other way. Hartwell doesn't.

Last edited:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Oduro could score 50 today and we will still lose. Without Hartwell, we are a bottom feeder. With him, we are in Final Four again. Bring on Gonzaga...we can handle Dinkins!!. Hartwell moved to top 15 pick in last 5 mins. Situation is fluid...f TOC.

Last edited:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Horrible half. Hartwell needs mins!! Cooper needs to sit. Hartwell don't care he is going to the league....probably OkC with Durant and Westbrook epic...happy for Ewing get his 300th win at gtown.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
28 points...GW looks like the 3 point shooting team...did I really read GMU was favored by 10?

Last edited:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
That’s f’n frustrating. Just throw up a shot, don’t get caught dribbling until the buzzer goes off.
Really dude...please don't tell me you thought....oh my....you thought that bleach used in Polites hair didn't penatrate the brain....yikes....some it causes twitching in his leg and he has ride the bike. But you didn't hear that from me.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Well it's obvious what's going. With all the hot Ukrainian women flooding fairfax,, focus is bad. Especially at Jollay's... He prob lives in Annandale or even Culpepper.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Gw is better than us. Suck it up guys. Kim got along way to go. Just hope he doesn't bleach his hair. Only one bike allowed on the side lines

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
They have 15 fouls... 3 players with 3 or more fouls. We have 5.

And we're losing