Game 26: AT Saint Bonaventure University, SUNDAY, February 17th, 2 PM, MASN/Stadium

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Remember when everyone thought we defended the 3 well? Yeah that was only because URI missed 30 against us and skewed the stats for a few games. We can't defend the perimeter for shit.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
This is reminding me of the last time we played vcu in the CAA tourney. Woof.

JPgmuswim

Starter
So maybe the fact that my streaming service for this game seems to be in a constant buffer is a good thing. Watched the game fine last week without issue today it’s not coming on. Just a loading circle.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
I really hope something is wrong with Boyd, otherwise his regression is worse than Mar's.
He doesn’t fall down every time he dribbles but he still turns it over every time he dribbles to the paint. I’d call it a tie at this point.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He doesn’t fall down every time he dribbles but he still turns it over every time he dribbles to the paint. I’d call it a tie at this point.
He turns it over every time he touches it. Either taking some fadeaway that gets swatted, dribbles into triple coverage, or throws a super lazy pass.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hewitt-esque start. This is ugly. Gotta buckle down.

Unfortunately, slow starts are becoming very Paulson-esque. He needs to fix what has become a troubling trend of our team coming out of the lockerroom lethargic and seemingly overwhelmed.

The good news is we often regroup, and there is still ample time.