Game 25: University of Massachusetts, Wednesday, February 13th, 7 PM, ESPN+

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
And faking the 3 to get the 2 rather than panicking and thinking we need to even the score. This is what I'm talking about. In our losses, and portions of our win over LaSalle, we got into that old "we need to force up a shot RIGHT NOW" routine. What I'm seeing the last few defensive and offensive possessions is the kind of Mason basketball we should be seeing with this coach and a veteran team

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Weird half, I don't understand it...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I think most of it is pretty easy to understand in the context of this season. The FT shooting is the huge head scratcher to me

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Need Otis to step up and the team needs to hit some free throws. Defense was fine. Offense was back to a bit devoid of ideas.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Defense was downright exciting at times. Let's add some offense to the second half!

Bricker

Starter
Need Otis to step up and the team needs to hit some free throws. Defense was fine. Offense was back to a bit devoid of ideas.

Good things happen when we move the ball like on the play where Kier hit that nifty teardrop. Then we go right back to handoffs :bricks:

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Good things happen when we move the ball like on the play where Kier hit that nifty teardrop. Then we go right back to handoffs :bricks:
Don’t have the stats handy, but I’m assuming we’re shooting well below average because it doesn’t feel like we’ve turned it over that much. Get some of those missed layups to go down and we’ll be alright.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Don’t have the stats handy, but I’m assuming we’re shooting well below average because it doesn’t feel like we’ve turned it over that much. Get some of those missed layups to go down and we’ll be alright.
9 for 26

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Getting outrebounded 23-13 was probably one of CDP's focuses during the halftime a** chewing

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
upload_2019-2-13_20-3-12.png

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Game is TBD for me. But everyone who actually goes to games has got to see how Kier yells at Reuter before timeouts when he screws up defensively. Someone has got to hold his shitty defense accountable