Game 24: GMU (12-11 / 5-5) at St. Joe’s (10-13 / 4-8) on February 16 at 7PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Only 3 players for us have scored. That wont cut it.
Yep, Oduro and Schwartz have 32 of our 37 points. XJ has the other 5 but is 1-5 from the floor. Ticket and Cooper have only taken a combined 4 shots and have missed all of them.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Otis shoots really well statistically. He's about the only bench player that can score. He rebounds. Defends OK. A big body. And has two years of eligibility after this. Has the highest ceiling of any of the bench players as we have seen a couple times.

Gray has 3 more years of eligibility and is not a net negative on defense like Hartwell.

Henry so obviously needs to play over Jones, I won't even go into that one.
I never disagreed about Henry. Hartwell is trash but at least he’s not scared which Gray looked terrified this season when he did play. I’m not a Frazier guy I’m sorry and I like what Buchanan does on one side of the ball

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Im a big buchanon fan. Not a huge contributor on offense but occasionally he makes a nice moves to the basket and kicks out to open shooters. Lots of energy on D, and acrive on the boards.

Id still like to aee Otis in more though, at least before Hartwell.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Mason feels so flat tonight
Coop is a non factor and not playing good D either. XJ is 2-7 from 3 (No wonder he's always wide open because why bother covering that kind of shooting). And all of his shots look like he's just being lazy and doesn't feel like passing it just chucks it up with that stupid low release so he has to stay in the extra 5 ft further away so not to get blocked. Ugliest shooting motion in the conference.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yep, Oduro and Schwartz have 32 of our 37 points. XJ has the other 5 but is 1-5 from the floor. Ticket and Cooper have only taken a combined 4 shots and have missed all of them.
These announcers are right tonight. GMU needs more balance. I can't really blame Cooper and Gaines for their low production. The team needs to involve them more in the offense. It’s not like they can't score.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Defensive rotations just feel off tonight. Shots are flat for the most part. Reynolds is nice.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Flat and soft. We've played our best basketball this season in early November, which is concerning.
Agreed. Some of our starters look like the’ve hit a physical and mental wall, and we have no bench to make up the difference. We’ve resorted to a team that just resorts to 3s other than the points we get from Josh in the paint and the occasional XJ drive.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Mason in trouble. About to be 1-5 in last 6 after 4-1 conference start.
And sorry to say, but KE deserves a fair share of the blame here. Despite the roster limitations, we are not playing good basketball. Not moving the ball well. Not playing good defense. Not getting the most out of the good players we do have. The rotation is inconsistent, and today's version of the bench was awful.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I sometimes think Oduro looks to score too much. Clearly the go to guy - but Mason needs to get others going. Gotta be exhausting too.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Timely 3s by Schwartz and Coop. Need some solid defense to pull this one out. Come on, fellas!