Game 24: GMU (12-11 / 5-5) at St. Joe’s (10-13 / 4-8) on February 16 at 7PM.

FreeGunston12

All-American
I feel like JO has been a lot less patience in recent games making moves into the basket. Like after he makes one move he just kicks it back outside rather than going for a second move like he was doing earlier in the season. Or he settles for a tougher shot. Still kind of wondering if he has a lingering injury or something that's making him playlist aggressively down low
He's certainly not blowing by defenders recently.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I really don't understand KE's rotations. Should be playing Henry over Jones, Frazier over Bucannon, Gray over Hartwell.
Not sure why OTis over Buchanan. OTis doesn’t do much well and Buchanan is great on defense and a hell of a lot smarter and Gray may be the worst scholarship guy since DPs first class.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Not sure why OTis over Buchanan. OTis doesn’t do much well and Buchanan is great on defense and a hell of a lot smarter and Gray may be the worst scholarship guy since DPs first class.
Otis shoots really well statistically. He's about the only bench player that can score. He rebounds. Defends OK. A big body. And has two years of eligibility after this. Has the highest ceiling of any of the bench players as we have seen a couple times.

Gray has 3 more years of eligibility and is not a net negative on defense like Hartwell.

Henry so obviously needs to play over Jones, I won't even go into that one.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Henry, yeah probably. Def not Frazier. Hartwell and Gray is a pick 'em of which you'd rather be mad at when they're on the floor.

Henry would have given us a more physical presence on the inside, which we needed, and he wouldn’t have been jacking up threes

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It’s remarkable how average we are when Josh isn’t on the floor and playing well. I get that he’s our best player, but we just become so one-dimensional when he’s out — meaning we just launch a bunch of 3s.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
XJ has a couple good scoring games and suddenly he thinks he's Steph Curry and just chucks up threes from any distance at any time.... Most of which are misses.