Game 23 HOMECOMING: GMU (12-10 / 5-4) vs vcu (15-7 / 8-3) on Saturday, February 12 at 4PM.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
No defensive pressure, just let em milk clock and the.n score easily at the end. Gmu should be pressing and trapping nonstop at this point.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
I usually like to try to find at least one stat or one player that had a great game even in a bad loss. I can't find anything good about this game. Lousy offense, lousy defense, lousy shooting in all aspects, lousy free throw shooting, terrible transition D.

I guess if there was one thing I could say is that they managed to get the ball inbounds successfully for the most part, And it seemed like most of the turnovers were not because of the press....

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Really disappointing effort today.

At home, big crowd, against a rival, A10 tourney seeding, etc. Just a total dud performance on defense.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Update - Mason has been outscored by 25 this year when I've made the 5 hour trip to Fairfax. ODU and vcu. I'm not bitter.

Last edited:

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This was a reality check, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Other than Josh, they had better athletes at every position and the depth we desperately lack. With time, English will bring in the horses to compete in a game like this. Even guys like Schwartz and Cooper looked overmatched.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This was a reality check, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Other than Josh, they had better athletes at every position and the depth we desperately lack. With time, English will bring my in the horses to compete in a gane like this.
vcu had to have have shot much better than they usually do.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Terrible defensive effort today. Mason didn’t close out and let Baldwin run circles around them. Hopefully English and staff will be ready when we see them again in Richmond because that was awful.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
When Schwartz has an off night, the team looks like shit. Schwartz snd oduro are the X Factors.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Brensy called the sops on me! That’s how shiitt our fans are

Well you knew he was crazy....did u try to feed him applesauce....haaaa....thanks for coming and jinxing the team. We all knew you would.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
The loss tonight brings our record against vcu to a pathetic 4 - 13 since we joined the A10. Sad. So much work to do.