Game 23: GMU (12-10 / 4-5) vs UMass (13-8 / 4-5) on Wednesday, February 1, at 7:00 PM.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Anyway... The line opened at -4 and is up to -6.5. Does anyone have any intell as to why?
Noah will torch us for 25+ points so maybe one of the starting 5 is out for UMass, can't find anything online though.

Gimme UMASS all day on that spread.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Noah will torch us for 25+ points so maybe one of the starting 5 is out for UMass, can't find anything online though.

Gimme UMASS all day on that spread.
Noah has only played 11 games so far. He has not played since Jan. 11. Assuming he doesn't play against us it's one of the reasons I'm optimistic about tonight.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
So we can only win when opponents have a guy out. Haaa sad but true

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Loyer was out for Davidson's home game vs vcu. I figured the rams would blow them out with their best player/pg missing. Really close game that vcu won by 2 in last minute.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Loyer was out for Davidson's home game vs vcu. I figured the rams would blow them out with their best player/pg missing. Really close game that vcu won by 2 in last minute.
vcu somehow managed to win without hitting even one 3-point shot. Their offense has been doo-doo since they beat us, but they just are so effective at uglying up games and winning with defense and timely baskets.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
vcu somehow managed to win without hitting even one 3-point shot. Their offense has been doo-doo since they beat us, but they just are so effective at uglying up games and winning with defense and timely baskets.
Timely baskets? I don't understand the term.

ephoops

Starter
I would like to see the stats on Cooper’s shooting % on the out-of-bounds play where he gets the inbounds pass in the corner and Chuck’s up a three. If it’s higher than 20% I would be shocked.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Jf got me hyped! I wish the this board was a little more active tonight lol

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Just got home from the game. I LOVE watching Fernandez play. He is so athletic, makes 3's, and is now driving hard to the hoop. He is going to be fun to watch for what I hope will be several years.
So glad to hear that. Hoping KE can bring in a bunch of young like-talented players.
Maybe use the portal only sparingly.